We believe clothes are meant to be comfortable and soft, and that one outfit should be able to transition with you from a morning coffee run, to a day in the office, to the gym at night…give or take a shoe swap from boots to sneakers. Joah Brown, at it’s core is created to be clothes that make you feel good. Effortless. Transitional. Easy.
We have a fun, fast paced environment that rewards high achievement; we have high standards and our clients love us! As a result, we are growing quickly and are looking for a talented Community Manager to join our team in Carpinteria, CA.
Location: Carpinteria, CA
- Develop and maintain comprehensive social media strategy through consistent storytelling to promote Joah Brown across social channels
- Responsible for increasing brand awareness among influencer networks and ambassador communities
- Contact & build relationships with Social Influencers and manage execution of partnerships acquired
- Responsible for coordinating influencer gifting with our warehouse & shipping team
- Keep detailed and organized reports tracking KPI’s of partnerships initiated
- Serve as the Community Manager across Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, & Twitter by reactively and proactively engaging with fans, followers and consumers in a timely manner
- Stay up to date on new social media tools, best practices and how other organizations and companies are using them, so that the company can continue to be an early adopter of these technologies.
- Maintain a critical eye over content quality and brand tone.
- Manage efforts in building positive online reviews and reputation of Joah Brown
- You live, eat, and breathe social media.
- You have excellent taste. You know how to succeed in each channel and how to tap into emerging trends in the space.
- You are personally active on multiple social platforms.
- Familiarity with organic and paid elements of Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter.
- Have the ability to plan, prioritize, monitor, and respond to changes quickly.
- Strong collaborative nature to build relationships across the enterprise.
- Exceptional writing skills with a go-getter attitude to engage with consumers and influencers with the utmost positivity
- You are organized, meticulous, and efficient
- Skills using Google Docs, Sheets, & Calendar
- Skills in Adobe Photoshop and InDesign
- Pre existing influencer relationships is a plus
Please send all resumes and cover letters to email@example.com