CREATIVE MARKETING ASSOCIATE
About the Position
We are looking for a creative mind who has a strong understanding of the brand and e-commerce. Most importantly, we want team members that are excited and passionate about working in the fashion industry.
The ideal candidate will have experience in women’s fashion, marketing, analysis, and the adobe suite. This position must have great communication skills and the ability to translate the brand's identity visually across all platforms. This position is a key member of our marketing team and must have strengths in organization, planning, design, and overall aesthetic. We are looking for someone who enjoys analysis and can interpret KPI's in a thoughtful way. Key tasks of this position are planning and strategizing with the marketing team, analysis of initiatives, and strengthening logistics within our email and social programs.
- Develop a strong understanding of our brand and brand voice
- Analysis for social strategies, email marketing, and advertising
- Work closely with the entire JOAH BROWN team on strategy and execution of initiatives
- Create content for our website, social media, ads, and emails
- 2+ years of experience in fashion marketing
- Experience working with Google Sheets or Microsoft Excel
- Experience working within Klaviyo, Shopify, and Adobe Suite
This is an in-house position & applicants must be local to the Santa Barbara/Ventura area.