Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain and update data in the Enterprise Resource Planning [ERP] system
- Maintain inventory of supplies and track required data to perform job tasks.
Review the yield and scrap values assigned in the manufacturing process to accurately reflect materials needed
Review finished material usage values to ensure that the cost of all manufacturing processes are accurately reflected in the production software’s bill of materials.
- Monitor and analyze existing inventory systems
- Prepare and present data and findings to help improve margins, savings, and costing with vendors
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Organized with a strong attention to detail
- Ability to work independently
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Google Sheets, and Google Docs
- Able to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines
- Spanish speaking is a plus.
- 2+ years of experience is preferred
- Experience with inventory, logistics, and production planning
Working Environment / Conditions:
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to maintain a composed and professional demeanor under pressure
- Ability to react and adapt to change
- Must be proactive and forward thinking
- Must be a great multi-tasker, maintaining many spreadsheets accurately
THIS IS AN IN-HOUSE POSITION. MUST BE LOCAL TO THE SANTA BARBARA/CARPINTERIA/VENTURA AREA.
- Sit, stand, bend, and lift up to 50 lbs
- Ability to look at a computer screen for prolonged periods of time
PLEASE SEND ALL RESUMES TO YESENIA@JOAHBROWN.COM & NICOLE@JOAHBROWN.COM