Content Marketing Associate/Analyst
We believe clothes are meant to be comfortable and soft, and that one outfit should be able to transition with you from a morning coffee run, to a day in the office, to the gym at night...give or take a shoe swap from boots to sneakers. Joah Brown, at it's core is created to be clothes that make you feel good. Effortless. Transitional. Easy.
We have a fun, fast paced environment that rewards high achievement; we have high standards and our clients love us! As a result, we are growing quickly and are looking for a talented, hungry, and talented individual to jump into our hybrid Content Marketing Associate/Analyst position.
In this role, you will have the unique opportunity to be directly involved in the brand development and creative expression of a fast-growing fashion company.
You ideally have the ability to craft and create multi-platform marketing campaigns, and you are experienced in optimizing plans & developing recommendations based on KPIs and metrics analysis.
You have a love for fashion, eCommerce, and pop culture, and have a strong grasp on new and creative trends in digital marketing. You should be multi-task oriented, metrics-driven, collaborative, creative, and have an affinity for detail-management.
Location: Carpinteria, CA
- Develop a disciplined approach to working with external agencies and designers to help bring creative work from concept to final delivery.
- Daily tracking and project management of a suite of content marketing initiatives, including creating and managing website content, email marketing, and social media.
- Have a strong understanding of Adobe Creative Suite to create, coordinate, and deliver high-quality content to external advertising and marketing agencies.
- Analyze and interpret weekly sales reports at a product level.
- Use strong analytical and creative skills to connect the brand story across all consumer touch points.
- Maintain, manage, and optimize website operations in coordination with external advertising and marketing agencies.
- Maintain a close and critical eye over all website functions, performing regular quality control tests
- Read and understand PO's for incoming product & reflect that understanding by adjusting the marketing calendar and creative assets as necessary
- Keep detailed and organized reports tracking all adjustments and changes to ensure all is on track to hit projected goals
- You are a self-starter, self-motivated, self-sufficient
- Must be analytics driven and be able to deliver, track and optimize across KPIs
- Thorough understanding of Google Analytics, and eCommerce content management platforms like Shopify.
- Direct experience managing digital assets; photography, key art, social memes, etc.
- Broad understanding of social media channels and engagement
- You are an expert in Adobe Creative Suite
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You have a passion for eCommerce, fashion, and detail-management
Please send all resumes and cover letters to firstname.lastname@example.org