ASSISTANT ECOMMERCE ANALYST/MERCHANDISER
About the Position
We are looking for a data driven mind who has a strong understanding of fashion, merchandising, imagery and has a desire to work in the fashion industry.
The ideal candidate will have experience in merchandising, data analysis, forecasting and overall website performance.
Key tasks of this position include picking/editing strong imagery for product listings on the website, website optimization, planning and strategizing photoshoot list, collection planning and inventory forecasting.
- Develop a strong understanding of converting imagery
- Editing & color matching images for the website
- Prepping product listings with images for new seasons & changing out images based on analytics/data
- Analysis on sell through & model conversion
- Merchandising website collections and categories on website
- QA assets on the website
- Source new functionalities for improving website
- Assist with inventory and sales forecasting
- Assist in creating wholesale collection & linesheets
- Consistently review Google and Shopify analytics
- 2+ years of experience in e-commerce analytics
- 1-2+ years of experience in Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Indesign)
- Experience in inventory management
- Experience in Shopify
This is an in-house position & applicants must be local to the Santa Barbara/Ventura area. Please send your resume and cover letter to NICOLE@JOAHBROWN.COM