Copywriter - Full-Time
Who we are:
We are firm believers that clothes are meant to be comfortable and soft, that rebelling against classic femininity is beautiful, and that one outfit should be able to transition with you from morning to night. At Joah Brown, comfort is at our core and when you feel good, you feel confident and there is nothing sexier than that.
What We Are Looking For:
An individual who has a passion for writing and strong understanding of the specific demands of e-commerce and social media. Being able to to write impactful copy as they understand that the customers’ time is limited and space constraints are always a concern. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of women’s clothing, specifically the styling, the fabrications, and able to communicate the brands voice on all platforms/medias. Someone who has great communication skills (not just writing copy), who will work closely with our marketing team and designers to plan and create killer copy, headlines, emails, and website redesigns. Our Copywriter will become an expert on JOAH BROWN’s voice, tone, and branding guidelines.
What You’ll Do:
- Keeping our voice consistent across all channels
- Proof and edit copy on all brand touch points
- Think up big brand ideas and campaigns…and executing them
- Develop a strong understanding of our customer, brand, and tone and applying that to all copy
- Work closely with Digital Marketing team to create short and long form copy for our website, home page, product descriptions, emails, and on all social platforms.
- Work with designers to create product names and translate technical product info into customer facing descriptions.
- 2+ years of copywriting and editorial experience, preferably focused on women’s clothing.
- Experience working within MailChimp and Shopify
Please send all resumes and cover letters to firstname.lastname@example.org